Sunday, December 16, 2007

Blog Neglect

Well, time and my mood just haven't allowed me to update my blog recently. I had a blast working with my first kit as GDT over at 2 Croppin' Cousinz. Here's my creations-

Joy Card


Me....the Grinch?


Snow Buddies


And I issued a challenge to the members there to use some die cut tags on a layout and here is what I came up with-

It's All About the Present


Here is my second layout with Treasured Scrapbooking's awesome kit this month-

Love My Bling


And a layout I did using fellow DT member JoEllyn's sketch this month-

U Better Go To Sleep


And this month at ScrapLovers we worked with the yummy Be Good line from Cosmo Cricket. Here's my first creation...more to come later this week-

Visions of Sugar Plums


And one I kind of did just for fun-

Snow Much Fun


And I have a toot I'm very excited about but can't share until the new year. As always thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my work.

3 comments:

Tam, I am said...

Amanda your work is gorgeous! I love all of your LOs and that card is adorable!

**Nancy** said...

WOW! You've been one busy bee!!! I love all your creations!!! Your work is amazing! I hope I can make the crop...it looks like so much fun! I love online crops!!!

Kimberly Crawford said...

WOWOWOWOWOW!!! Beyond beautiful!!!!!! Its all so stunning!!!!