Friday, March 21, 2008

About time.....

that I made a new post.....and that my mojo came back!!! This month at ScrapLovers, we got to work with product of our choice.....so I worked with some new product in the store by Dream Street, Scenic Route, and Daisy Bucket Designs. They were all fun to work with, but the Dream Street line Remember the Moments by Amy Teets is just DIVINE!!!!

The Game of Love


1 for the $


Come Up For Air



Here's a 2-pager and card I got done with the Treasured Scrapbooking March kit 1

Zoo Fun


Hey!


And here are a few extras I've gotten done for challenges here and there-

Valley View Lodge (challenge to use all green)


The Journey to Here (Oh My Word challenge to use the word journey)


Lucky in Love (challenge to use the word lucky)


Tour of Beauty (for an ad challenge)



Wow....I guess I've been busier than I thought...and to top it all off, I completely cleaned out and reorganized my scrap room.......as always, thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Nadia said...

WOW you have been busy! I am glad to see you got your mojo back :) Fantatsic work!
> Nadia <

TanishaRenee said...

WOW! Awesome projects!!