Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's About Time

Well......it's about time I got back into blogdom........things are slowly (and I mean slowly) beginning to settle in our world.......and very soon I should be getting my own scraproom again which should really boost my creativity and productivity.

Check out the Vintage Moon in this month's kit 1 from Treasured Scrapbooking.


And Kit 2 is just as awesome with new Dream Street and Pink Paislee in it. Here is my first layout for the month.....

Leaf Monster


Did this layout for a sketch challenge over at ScrapLovers this month....

A Princess Can Have Her Cake


And completed this one for my monthly challenge at TS and Scrap4Life.....

I'm One Today


On a fun note, check out these exclusive stamps at 2 Croppin' Cousinz this month designed by yours truly....


And last, but certainly not least, since this layout was what broke me out of the creative slump I've been in the last two months.......I did this as part of the So You Think You Can Scrap contest going on over at Scrap for a Cure.

The Night Time Stood Still

Journaling reads- and you flew away home, we could have neer prepared for. A phone call we would have never thought to receive this soon...with the news that the lifeblood of this family was gone. From that moment on, all our lives were forever changed. And an inner strength would prevail. It's been almost two months...filled with many trying moments, much sorrow, and the beginning of the rebuilding process. One thing is certain, we will go on because you taught us well and we were all blessed to have known you. Tere is no doubt that you have received your wings and that we have a guardian angel watching from above.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

10 comments:

JoEllyn said...

Amanda it's great to see you scrapping again!! I love the layout about your FIL, absolutely beautiful and I hope it brought you some peace!

Tracey Taylor said...

oh, that last LO just gives me shivers. It is beautiful. I'm so glad to hear things are starting to settle into a new "normal". {{hugs}}

Unknown said...

Wow Amanda I am so happy your coming back around again we missed you so much! Your work is stunning as always and I love that tribute page! GLAD YOUR BACK!!!!

Nadia said...

Love seeing your latest pages! Hope you had a nice summer.

Debbie said...

Love all your LOs Amanda! How exciting that you're getting your own scrap room.

Unknown said...

Glad to see you are slowly getting back to normal - beautiful journaling
Hugs
Kazan

Kimberly Crawford said...

Gorgeous! Your scrapping is SO gorgeous!!! Love the layout about your FIL-its beautiful and I am glad that you could scrap about it!!!! (((((HUGS)))))

jenney said...

What a sweet tribute to your FIL!!! Gorgeous work, Amanda!!

Great job designing the stamps - those are precious!

Lauren said...

beautiful work! those stamps are delicious!

LME said...

Greta lo's :)