Monday, December 1, 2008

I've decided.....

that I must get this blog up and going again.....no better day to start than the first of a new month. I've been scrapping away over my 5 day holiday break.....so without further ado.......here are some new creations of mine.

The December kit from 2 Croppin' Cousinz this month features the holiday line from Bo Bunny.....very well put together kit....and would be excellent for the upcoming holiday photos I'm sure you will be snapping....check it out here.

And here's what I did with it.....

Making Spirits Bright


Good To Have You Home


The Most Wonderful Time of the Year


You Are the Gift (an altered clothespin)


And Leslie has outdone herself with this month's Treasured Scrapbooking's kit.....both of which feature new Jenni Bowlin amongst many other goodies.....check the new December kits out here.

And my first layout I did using a mixture of both kits....

Ponder


And don't forget to check out the sketch gallery at TS....with new sketches posted the first of every month.

I've also been having fun participating in the challenges over at Scrapping the Music- see my sidebar for a link- and if you complete a challenge this week your name will go in a drawing to win a November kit from 2 Croppin' Cousinz.....another must have.

Here's my two layouts for the past two weeks.....

Just a Girl


My 5 o'clock World


Off to work now.......but hope to post some more stuff I've been working on later this week....and keep to a regular posting schedule again.....as always thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping!!!

9 comments:

Eva said...

Well, I certainly am glad you decided to update more often, as your work is awesome and would love to see more of it!!!

Liz said...

Awesome such great layouts

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

It's good to see you creating again Amanda! Your work is truly stunning!

Tracey Taylor said...

It is so nice to see yoru work again. "just a girl" really jumps out at me...love that photo and design. Great job with all of these.

Kimberly Crawford said...

Everything is just lovely!!!!!!

Shirley said...

You have been a busy scrapping girl! Love it all and glad you're back to blogging!

Marcie said...

Glad to see you're back to blogging, love all of your new stuff!

Laurajean said...

Wow Amanda...you were a busy bee over the holidays.....beautiful layouts.

Unknown said...

ohh yes now I remember -- everything is lovely - I love the designs - esp your christmas ones -- awesome girl keep it up!