Monday, January 21, 2008

ScrapLovers "Whatever" Reveals

This month at ScrapLovers we got to pick what product from the store we wanted to work with and highlight...which was so much fun...I chose products from Cosmo Cricket, Tinkering Ink, Creative Imaginations, American Crafts, and October Afternoon to name a few. Here are my four layouts and a Scenic Route layout I did for my Oh My Word challenge this month there....as always thanks for stopping by and looking.

Asian Beauty


Forever Family


Mom 2 Mom


Sir William


Passion

3 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

Gorgeous, as always. Love the product lines you chose to showcase.

Carol A. said...

These are just beautiful Amanda..Love them!

Pamela said...

Love the layouts! I especially love that Asian Beauty one...absolutely gorgeous.