Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Top 10 of 2007

Well Tracey at ScrapLovers has challenged us all to post our top 10 projects of 2007...so here goes in no particular order.

1. This just all came together perfectly and it has lots of my favorite color orange.


2 One of my all time favorite lines of Cosmo Cricket and I love how the filmstrip turned out.

3. This was such a fun challenge to use the cliche "Go out on a limb"...and I love those handstitched swirls and the owl.


4. This just may be my favorite series of photos we've ever taken...nuff said.

5. This was such a fun project using one of my favorite lines of Sassafras Lass.

6. This one brought it all home to me about why I scrapbook...I love the fact that I was able to actually incorporate my grandfather's music with his handwriting.

7. This was just a fun one to do using only cardstock.

8. I love the distressed, vintage feel to this layout....love the photo..and one of my favorite titles.


9. I really, really worked hard on this one!


10. This one is all about that cute owl.....and an adorable pic of my two guys.

Here's to a wonderful, scrappy '08!

11 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

These are all just wonderful. Lots of inspiration. I may have to scraplift a few things...like that cool owl!!

Zarah said...

Love them! My biiiiggest faves are the last one, with the heart owl, and the one with your grandpa's music. They're aaaaaawesome!

Tami said...

OH!!! That owl layout will be lifted in the future!! It's awesome!! I love all your work, Amanda! You're so inspiring!

Martha said...

Cool challenge Amanda! Your layouts are beautiful!

Fletch said...

Your is always so inspriring and such a great quality to it!

Jen Harrison said...

Beautiful layouts, love that owl. Great picks!! Can't wait to see what you do this year! Happy 2008

Trish said...

Awesome top 10!

**Nancy** said...

I love them all, Amanda!!! You are so talented!!!

Tam, I am said...

Love your favorites! Your work is fantastic and very inspiring. Can't wait to see all of your wonderful eye candy in 2008.

Chrys said...

wonderful projects!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angela Utley said...

Amanda...love this Top 10 list. I may have to "borrow" this idea for over at S4L. As for your LOs...you know I love them all, but that owl is the BEST!!!