Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Colorstory

Well, I am so happy I found the time to complete the Colorstory challenge this month......it was ultra inspiring. I had lots of fun with Glimmer Mist on this one.....using a paper lace placement as a mask to enhance my background paper...I even have an actual piece of the placement on the far right of my layout....I also had fun painting my chipboard letters teal and then sponging over them with vintage white.....and check out these cool teal butterflies I picked up at the Coconut ScrapShop.....I'm very pleased with this one and enjoyed doing it.

Perfect Day


Now here's hoping it will kick start my mojo.....so I can start on some DT work tomorrow.....good night.

7 comments:

Jenney said...

Wow! I LOVE that layout! I'm a sucker for lace right now. =)

Raechelle Bellus said...

Your layout is gorgeous! Awesome work with the GM! The colors are so nice. :)
Rae

Tracey Taylor said...

What a neat effect.

Michelle StClair said...

That is one gorgeous goreous layout!!!!

Kelly said...

This is freakin fabulous- I just love the paper and colors!

Jenn said...

seriously awesome girl!! love the colors you used!

Staci Taylor said...

I looove how you used the lace as a mask, that came out so cool! I have actually never tried masking yet (although I have a ton, lol) - you've inspired me!