Monday, July 16, 2007

Had a blast!







Well, we are back from vacation and trying to recover today and get back in the swing of things. Big Cedar was gorgeous....and we had a wonderful time camping with my parents as well. Every day was full of swimming, playing in the park, napping, sleeping in, and eating good food. The highlight of the trip for me was the two boat trips we took out on the lake- once in a speed boat and once in a pontoon. Jose finally learned how to jump in the water by himself and is practically a born swimmer. We definitely have plans to go back in our future.

6 comments:

Tam, I am said...

I am so glad you had a great time! I love Big Cedar Lodge. It's a wonderful place to vacation! Love the pictures!

Cathy said...

Amanda those pictures are great! Glad to be on the same DT as you. This is going to be fun. Stop on by and visit my blog when you get a chance.

Sincerely, Cathy

Jenelle said...

The pics look great, glad you had a good vacation!

~Nancy~ said...

Wow.. these pics look awesome girlie!!! So glad you've had a great time there!!! Can't wait to see these pics popping up on one of your awesome layouts! XOXO Nancy

Tricia said...

Those pics are amazing and beautiful!! I'd love to go there! I missed ya while you were gone! HUGS!

Unknown said...

how fun Amanda looks like ya'll had a great time!!!

Hugs..Jer