Friday, July 20, 2007

If I didn't scrap...

At this point I don't even really remember what I did in my free time before I scrapped. I certainly slept more than I do now. And I brought home alot more schoolwork, that now I leave on my desk until the next day. So what would I do if I didn't scrap? Well, I probably would still do some sort of craft. I have always been into crafts...I've done basic jewelry making, cross stitch, some painting and sewing. I would hopefully read more. Probably shop more, for regular stuff like clothes and shoes. Probably be in to more TV shows than I already am. And would get at least 8 hours of sleep a night. But the big question is, would I be as happy??? I probably won't ever find out the answer to that.

4 comments:

Linda said...

I often wonder myself what I would do if I didn't scrap. I also wonder what I did before internet! LOL

Tricia said...

I love hearing what you think you'd be doing Amanda!!! I took your challenge!!!

Tami said...

I'm glad you'll never find out because I just love looking at your work!!

Sheryl said...

Well I am glad you scrapbook Amanda....I enjoy looking at your wonderful work!!