Saturday, June 30, 2007

It's been a good day!

So I finally get to announce that I was asked to be the Guest CT member for the month of July over at A Cherry on Top.....so I'm super excited about that. And we went shopping today up in the city.....just so I could go to a scrapbook store....and I picked me up a few little items that I can't wait to try out tonight...some buttons, of course.....some big green HS flowers....some Maya Road chipboard...and some clear journaling stamps I have been wanting but can't find in stock anywhere......So it's been a good day!!!

6 comments:

Scrap for a Cure team said...

Amanda ~ Just wanted to wish you congratulations on being our very first Scrap For A Cure challenge winner! Yay! Please contact us at info@scrapforacure.com with your mailing information so that we can send you off a treat! Thanks for rising to the challenge!!!

Zarah said...

CONGRATULATIONS Amanda!! :D

iris said...

Hi Amanda! I was visiting my blog list today and I sure am glad I visited your today! Just in time to congratulate you for your CT position and for winning at scrap for a cure! WTG girl!

Rebecca said...

Congrats Amanda! You are always so busy!

Cathy said...

Hey Amanda that's fantastic! Great job and have a fun month designing!

Unknown said...

Hi-
I'm visiting your blog for the first time, and did not put your blog together with you winning the Scrap for a Cure RAK!
Congrat's!!

Also Congrat's on being te guest designer, that's great news!