Saturday, June 16, 2007

My First Time Being "Tagged"

Well I've been tagged by Linda....never been tagged before so here goes....
Here's the rules: I must post the rules, 7 random things about me and then tag others to do the same. Sound fair enough, right? These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

1. I still bite my fingernails even though I've tried to stop for years.
2. I can't stand touching dishes and silverware that other people have used...hence I can't stand doing the dishes...although I am getting to where I can tolerate touching my son's and hubby's.
3. I can not remember jokes, lines to a movie, song artists, etc...to save my soul.
4. I LOVE listening to 70's music...I am convinced I should have been a young adult in the disco era...in fact I'm listening to the 70's station right now.
5. I put sugar on grits...which is a northern thing.
6. My nickname is Manda Panda...used to be called Mandy when I was really little.
7. If I could have a little girl...I would have named her Isabella....I absolutely ADORE that name.


Now to tag 7 people of my own...Jenelle, Tam, Terrie, Iris, Kim, Chris, and Elizabeth.

3 comments:

Terri ( Meterr) said...

cool facts about you!! Im jamming to chicagos "If you leave me now" so i totally understand the 70s music facination!!!!

Kimberly Crawford said...

Thanks for sharing! I loved reading your facts! It is funny that we both hate dishes!!!

iris said...

Hi Amanda! I enjoyed reading those random facts about you! I finished mine and have tagged Cathy and Lesley as well. :)